I have lived in Pleasanton for 36 years and have over 28 years of experience listing and selling homes in the Tri-Valley area. This has allowed me to build extensive knowledge and familiarity with Pleasanton and the surrounding communities. The ability to serve my clients with the highest level of dedication and excellence, coupled with my high energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude, is the hallmark of my reputation. My clients receive the benefit of my experience backed by the marketing powerhouse that is, Venture Sotheby’s International Realty. I am honored to be part of one of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced real estate companies in the world. Together, we ensure successful real estate transactions for my clients.
I list and sell homes in Pleasanton (Including Ruby Hill), Livermore, Dublin, Castro Valley, San Ramon, Danville (Including Blackhawk), Alamo.
Scope of Services:
· Professional expertise, integrity, strong negotiating skills, and sound knowledge of price/value comparisons
· Extensive Relocation experience (18+ years)
· Detail oriented and thorough follow-through that ensures smooth transactions and successful closings
· Established familiarity of entire San Francisco Bay Area communities
· Excellent experience with housing inventory and market conditions, financial lending resources, school districts, daycare options, sports facilities, senior services, and vendor resources
· Social media and marketing skills
· Continual resource for clients beyond the close of escrow
Designations and Awards:
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation
- Real Estate Appraiser’s License
- Pinnacle Award (highest honor) Bay East sales recognition
- Grand Masters and President’s Club sales recognition
- Five Star Professional Award in Diablo Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019